DAE (since 1998) is specialized in Cloud Metering Solutions for water, electricity and centralized AC / heater. With the system, DAE CC2030 Gateway will be able to collect the kWh data or water consumption data from DAE electrical meters or DAE AMR (Auto Meter Reading Module with RS485 communication for 16 water meters with Pulse Output) or AMR130 (for 1 water meter) and send them to the cloud (DAE server) through Ethernet. With cell phone, PC or tablet, the building owners or property managers will therefore be able to get access to real time data as well as the monthly water/kWh consumption and billing reports to their tenants. If there is abnormal water usage (ex. Broken piping), an email alert will be sent to your cell phone automatically. TOU (Time of Use) billing reports are also available from the DAE Cloud Metering System for electricity.
Following are some typical customers worldwide.
- Fullerton Medical Center, University Office park, Fullerton, California
- Granada Apartments, Austin, Texas
- French Creek Marina, Clayton, New York
- Little Creek RV Resort, Anderson, South Carolina
- Shopping Center, Ellicott City, Maryland
- Sierra RV Park, Coarsegold, California
- Bank of America, Riverside, California
- Karam Um Dental Building, Clovis, California
- US, Taiwan Advantech
- US, a Large Military Base
- Hong Kong CLP Power Limited
- China Beijing Palace Museum
- Taiwan University/Dormitory and the other 81 University/Dormitories in Taiwan