- Centralized control through a graphical interface for each floor or area
- Scheduled control
- Multiple cnetral control stations may be present at the same time, and each can serve as backup for the others for redundancy.
- The local site can be authorized or deauthorized from operating.
Staff Use Digital Switches
- For use by the building staff
- Feedback status display for single or group mode operation
- Any button can be set as single, group or pattern function
- Digital switch does not require address on the D-Bus network
- Simple to setup, beneficial for future expansion and maintenance
Local User Switch
- Integration of classic switches and regular occupancy sensor
- Intuitive and easy to operate, as classic switches do not require any training to use.
- Wide variety of classic wall switches and sensors to choose from, from fairly priced to high end switches.
- Easy to maintain, replacement parts are widely available, and replacement can be done without the need for specially trained technicians.